Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nothing at all

Today marks the second day without calling. Or should i say, without any form of communication at all. A sms in the afternoon and a sms at night yield no reply of whatever sort. Guess this is the sort of "remaining friends" she's talking about.

Maybe she's tired after 2 full days of lessons and work today. But so tired till can't reply anything, but can log into her msn? This is really something that baffles me. I'm beginning to feel that she's really trying hard not to have anything to do with me anymore. I mean, even as a friend, there's still the courtesy of a reply sms. But towards me, it's just nil, nothing.

There's really so many things i want to put down here. But can't really put it into words. Tired. Sad. Exhausted. Exasperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment