Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Facts Vs Nothing Against

Till now, i'm still unsure of how should i start writing about today. It makes me really wonder, why my sms always doesn't get thru to her? Is it because it was a lot later when she managed to receive it, or because she simple didn't wanna read it first if it was from me. I don't know. She didn't wanna say anything. Or rather, she chose the former.

Thought that today should go by quite nicely, as afternoon still talked to her. Well, she said she was gonna study today, so i didn't sms her much. Was surprise when i saw her online around 12am. Asked her how's the studying. She didn't wanna talk to me about it. I really wanna know, why is it that she can tell others, but not me? I actually felt very baffled by what she said. Sometimes, the words she said, it really makes me feel that she's really really trying very very hard to sound matured, or rather as an adult, cause she's over 21 years old, and she always claim that after lotsa thinking, she now can "think". Lol. Really LOL!!!

Ok, back to the point of the unhappiness. She said "She didn't give me a death penalty and she got nothing against me." and followed by "It's a fact (that i can't understand her)."

And she's angry that i pointed out that she's using the so-called "facts" against me. If she keep on holding to the "facts" that i can't seem to understand her, then this is the thing that she is holding against me. Unless she is willing to think "ok, maybe i can try talking and telling him things. See if there's any different in reaction", then YES, she then doesn't have anything against me. Why is this so? Because, no doubt, this is the "facts" that she's holding on to, BUT she's not using this "facts" factor to stop her from trying to see if i can understand her. This then is considered "Nothing Against Me", because then this is truly nothing. Unless, there's other factor, then we can talk about it till the cow comes home. But no point.

Ok, so, i guess. Next time the best is stop asking her about ANY of her problems. Because, anyway, she won't talk about it to ME. Then, i foresee another problem here. What is it? Lol. She will come out with I'm not sensitive towards her problems, because i DON'T ask. I don't care about her.

Now let me ask you. What you expect me to do? Ask and won't get any answer. Don't ask and i'm not in the least bit sensitive to her. So, tell me. What can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment