Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2nd day without calling

Well, i guess it has been reset again. This is the 2nd day without any call from her.

I really don't know what does she wants from me. She didn't like it when i go and find her for lunch daily, but today when i said that i'm not going to find her for lunch, she seem angry. Said this week we will not be meeting.

After cleaning a bit of the house, i went to find my uncle. With nowhere to go, I decided to catch a movie. It has been a long time i watched a movie alone. Guess, it will become a regularity soon. Lol.

I just felt that she's been trying very hard to keep a clear distance from me. Anything that is associate with us, she's trying to make it into "you" and "me". I really do not know why the relationship had to become this way. Maybe her previous boyfriends were in the same situation as me? I don't know.

I just hope she can really tell me what's the problems between us clearly. At least, i'm able to know why it has had to become this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment