Friday, September 25, 2009

It's official.....

It's official. I guess she's really determined to make it "u" and "me". Sad. And hard. Or should i say, extreme "sad" and extreme "hard". Talked about hope can be friends, etc. But really, do u think it's really possible? Why did i asked this question? Well, had asked her if she had been in contact with any of her ex-boyfriend, and guess the answer? Lol, you are right. It's "NO". So, what makes you think that i can be the special one?

I had actually harbour some hope when i sent her home and chatting in the car. It was so reminiscence of the old times. But, as the sayings goes, "calmness before the storm". I guess she had already intended to make things very clear cut. It's just me. I can't let go.

Sorry, I really do not know how to carry on this. Well, maybe i really do not know what else can i say. 2 years is not a long time. I'm definitely prepared to wait. But is she, as what she had so strongly said, that she will not go into any other relationship within this period of time? I don't know. Feelings is something that you can't really put a definitive on it.

I don't know what feelings am i having now. Maybe i am really beginning to gradually accept it. But fully? No, man. Zzzzzzz.........lol. Don't know what else can i write. Ok, let you know again tomorrow. See when it really hits, how do i feel then.

Well, let's see this time how many days she will not be calling. I'll make a bet with you. I guess, at least 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment